'Art of Mindful Breathing' explores the principles and relationship of your breath (prana) throughout your body, mind & spirit, using mindfulness techniques.
It teaches you how to cultivate this life force energy so you can release all the tension and blockages and create more space, manifesting its incredible potential on the physical, mental and the deepest spiritual level.
We breathe everyday and often take this vital energy for granted but...
Have you ever watched your breath and thought about whether you breathe correctly and use your lungs' full capacity? Do you know how to purify your nerves and use your breath to relax and energise? Do you wish to release your mental tension and relieve the symptoms of headache or insomnia? Or even find an efficient way to move in your own body on and off the yoga mat?
It's all down to the art of mindful breathing.
Combining 15 years of my own practice, teaching and research, this workshop will help you stress less and dream more with many other benefits that include:
- Helps you release stress, tension or anxiety
- De-clutters your mind and improves focus
- Improves quality of your breath
- Boosts your energy levels & rejuvenates
- Helps you unwind, relax and restore
- Helps you access and manifest your true potential
In this workshop, I’m going to show you that your breath (prana or life force energy) does not only have the ability to bring you to the present moment and yourself, it also holds an incredible healing potential that I’d like to call “prana apothecary” as its healing powers are always at your fingertips as and when you need it for the rest of your life!
What to expect and what’s included?
- We determine your current body + mind imbalances based on Ayurvedic principles
- Preparatory breathing exercises
- The benefits of the controlled breath
- Guided breathing exercises (pranayama)
- Healing breath for the common health conditions (ie. insomnia, stress, menopause, headache)
This workshop is open to everyone with or without any prior experience of pranayama. Please wear a comfortable clothing and don't eat any big meal at least 2-3 hours before the workshop.