My Natural Beauty Secrets That Work
When it comes to buying beauty products I simply follow two rules. My rule #1 is that the product has to have at least one of these characteristics - organic, natural, ethical, sustainable or locally made. Ideally it would have all these elements incorporated. I believe that by choosing the finest, natural and active ingredients, you support your skin's natural glow and health.
I find that rule #2 is as equally important for me as the first one and it's the product's holistic properties. Because how can you glow on the outside if the inside suffers? That's why I want my beauty products to uplift me when I feel low, energise me when exhausted or balance me when stressed. Whether it's through the essential oils or other holistic principles, I trust that the true transformation must come from within.
1. Organic Surge Daily Care Face Wash | Get this product here >
2. Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner | Get this product here >
3. Neal's Yard Remedies Lip Gloss in Plum | Get this product here >
4. Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Leg and Arm Toner | Get this product here >
5. Organic Surge Eye Gel | Get this product here >
6. Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Rose Face Mask | Get this product here >
7. Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream | Get this product here >
8. Organic Surge Overnight Sensation Night Cream | Get this product here >
9. Suti Honour Coconut & Roses Face Cream | Get this product here >