18-19 november 2017 | 10AM - 6PM
Breather, 27 Provost Street, Shoreditch, London
Take your passion online and launch an effortless website in one weekend!
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF...
• You're ready to launch your spirited business online and need a new website or want a website makeover, like yesterday
• You don't understand all the techy stuff and feel overwhelmed by too many options
• You feel stuck and frustrated, trying to figure it all out by yourself and need some guidance and support
• You want a website that's professional, smart, stands out and connects with your tribe without a hefty price tag
• You don't want to waste any more time, money + energy and focus on helping and serving your clients
If any of the above sounds familiar, I've got a good news for you.
The Feel Good Websites workshop is a creative space for spirited entrepreneurs like yourself where you'll learn how to set up, create and manage your website that's professional, smart and allows you to scale up as your business grows.
No coding, no fuss, no nonsense!
During this weekend, I'll guide you step-by-step through a creative, effortless and intuitive process of launching your website and share with you the exact strategies I use designing websites for my private clients.
Whether you're full of big dreams and only starting up or you want to uplevel your business and need a website makeover, let me help you get the clarity, focus and skills you need to run a successful and profitable online business.
Designed to provide a practical advice, creative inspiration and limited 1-to-1 support, this is an intimate workshop with only 6 spaces available.
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAIL
(here's what you'll get and take away)*
• Stunning, professional + smart website on Squarespace
• DIY website template, tutorials + 1-to-1 support
• Professional profile / headshot photo for your website
• Review + proofread of your copy by a pro-copywriter
• Light snacks, drinks + glass of bubbly to celebrate
• Pre + Post website launch support
• Actionable worksheets, checklists + free resources
• Gift bag with some fab treats
Early bird price before 18 October 2017: £600 (save £200)
Your investment (standard price): £800